Challenges

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a native North Carolinian....married to my high school sweetheart. We have 2 children, 4 grandchildren, 2 granddogs, and 1 grandcat. I love going to the beach and spending time with my family. I hope you will enjoy your visits to my blog and will take a minute to leave a comment or two so I'll know you've been here. I would love to visit your blog as well. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Poppies

Hi everyone!  I've been working on this card this morning for the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches 275.  Here is the sketch:
My card base is PTI Smokey Shadow layered with PTI Fresh Snow Linen Cardstock.  I embossed 1/2 of the the layer and added a die cut from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Asters and Poppies.  I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and added a sentiment from SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes punched out with SU! punches.  I really like the way the colors pop from the die cut.  Thanks so much for stopping by.....
Becky

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Karren said...

Beautiful card! The poppies are just gorgeous and the embossing adds such a cool touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.